Fault codes and charging

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sileo

Hi guys , had the warning light and battery light on , changed the 12 v battery seemed ok , cleared the codes p1a44 and u2073 , now got b1105 won't charge and will only go in turtle mode , any ideas , thanks Simon

B1105 is a fault code for some issue with the Air Conditioning Compressor, and P1A44 is a HV battery ground fault.

From others past experience, if water got into the compressor/controller housing, then it won't work and a ground fault can be thrown. Try disconnecting the HV to the compressor and see if codes clear themselves or not, or clear the codes and see if they return.

B1105 is a fault code for some issue with the Air Conditioning Compressor, and P1A44 is a HV battery ground fault.

From others past experience, if water got into the compressor/controller housing, then it won't work and a ground fault can be thrown. Try disconnecting the HV to the compressor and see if codes clear themselves or not, or clear the codes and see if they return.
Hi Kiev , ok I think that is the problem will have a go and see if it works , thanks

Back