Vehicle For Sale Selling my 2012 as a parts car

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vehicle For Sale

1pk

I have taken my 2012 black es off the road as it's battery is toast. I would like to sell the entire car to someone who can use the parts or will part it out. I would like to get it off my driveway.

I will remove the cells as I can use them for projects.

Otherwise the car is working and complete.

Note that it has 235K kms on the odometer. It has OBC from a 2013 and it has a newer vacuum pump. AC does not work. It has a torklift 2" hitch.

PM me and I can send pics.

Located on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.

Pete

I have taken my 2012 black es off the road as it's battery is toast. I would like to sell the entire car to someone who can use the parts or will part it out. I would like to get it off my driveway.

I will remove the cells as I can use them for projects.

Otherwise the car is working and complete.

Note that it has 235K kms on the odometer. It has OBC from a 2013 and it has a newer vacuum pump. AC does not work. It has a torklift 2" hitch.

PM me and I can send pics.

Located on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.

Pete
PM Sent

Hi jray3
i am also a Vancouver Islander (Duncan)
My iMiev is 2012 and still gets me to snd from work.
I am looking for parts for mine
What is an 2013 black es?

text me 250 748 0550

Sorry @rearly, @1pk is the seller here, and I'm interested but certainly won't stand in your way (and would buy that trailer hitch if you don't want it). I already have three salvage cars and have been supporting the community with parts.
Cheers,
Jay
South of Seattle

I was interested in the hitch too... and also a right front turn signal I wasn't going to offer to buy the Black 2012 SE off @1pk, with bad batteries, but was willing to get it off their driveway... its all yours..

Back