Besides the USB stereo add-on, what else w/unused panels

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olagon

I notice we have a bit of unused switch panels. Other than the USB stereo add on (highly recommended and easy to install) what else are folks doing with these unused switch areas?

I need that space for my sunglasses and a sponge to rub the mist away from the windows.

But I have been thinking of hamradio or cb-radio or replacing the little radio with a double DIN Moniceiver or Naviceiver if it was not for the price tag.

I have a nice analog quart clock from an ancient mercedes but it does not fit into that little space.

Final thought, a charge controller. A little Arduino thing that allows to charge without EVSE and to tell the charger how much current - and blinking lots of colored leds.

I've moved the seat heater switch (as others on the forum have recommended) from under the steering wheel to a empty hole on the left side of the dash. How you can not only reach it, but you can see the indicator light to tell if it is on or not.

siai47 said:
I've moved the seat heater switch (as others on the forum have recommended) from under the steering wheel to a empty hole on the left side of the dash. How you can not only reach it, but you can see the indicator light to tell if it is on or not.

+1. Easy mod and makes the switch more functional.

Back