Admin: How You Use This Forum?

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeS

Staff member
The recent posting of identical topics (the QC Survey) in two different places on this Forum got me thinking (dangerous, in my case :lol: ) as I was just about to merge these into one topic ...

When I go onto this myimiev.com forum I always start with "View Active Topics" and go on from there...

Do any of you start by going to a favorite subforum or location on this forum first?

Along these lines I've been considering a few more subforums to keep us organized (and not lose it like the Leafs have, IMO); for example, a subforum dealing with cold weather issues. Just musing... your thoughts are welcome.

I too start at the ”View active topics” page on each visit and then navigate to the most recent articles that I have not yet read. Could you somehow make it easier to see all new articles?

Dave
2012 Black SE

Thank you all for your feedback.

The myimiev site is 'owned' by a gentleman named Mike (our Admin) who also manages an entire group of EV sites, most notably the huge mynissanleaf.com forum.

A number of us active enthusiasts on this forum had offered to help Mike and are "Moderators", with the ability to move topics and posts as well as edit them if needbe. I see our most significant activity as wiping out spam and spammers after they've posted and provide feedback to Mike so he can take some action to prevent recurrence. I'm personally reluctant to do much "moderating" as I see us all as a very civilized, knowledgeable, and respectful group of i-MiEV enthusiasts. Sometimes I worry that some excellent posts might get lost when they start going off-topic, and I occasionally move things around to keep them organized - and please let me know if doing that bothers you or alters the context of your post.

Interesting points some of you had raised, as I myself hadn't looked at the myimiev.com site (of which this forum is a subset) to see what is posted up there. i guess Mike's doing that (?).

Anyway, it's a pleasure interacting with all of you as we participate in the resurgence of the electric automobile.

Back