OVMS MODULE Interrupted Charging & SMS Vs IP Notification

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martinwinlow

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what the last line of this MODULE command response means?
Module:
VehicleID:KP11RZV
VehicleType:MI
Units:M
Notifications:IAT+CIPSHUT

Also, if set up for IP notifications only (ie with SMS turned off) is one supposed to get email notifications?

Lastly, it would be nice to only get a notification for an interrupted charge rather than just when a charge completes normally as I am getting at the moment by SMS (now turned off as above due to me getting a text at 0400 hours every morning when normal charging ends - and hence the reason I turned SMS notifications off!)

So, would it not be easy to add a line or 2 of code to establish if the charger has stopped when the SOC is 100% and, if so, not send a notification at all?

MW

You get in-app notifications for complete and interrupted charges. This means your phone must have a data connection (either cellular or Wi-Fi) to receive the notifications. To test this, have your car charging, and then unplug it. Your phone should receive the notification within seconds.

Hi PV1, Thanks for the reply. Is there a better description about this than the one in the Tesla Roadster OVMS Hardware Module v1 and v2 Guide? What does an 'in app' notification look like? Please forgive my ignorance. MW

On Android, when the notification comes in from the car, it shows on the top bar, usually saying something like "not charging. ideal range: 90 miles. Est. range: 65 miles. ODO: 9,030 miles". The notifications are stored in the app.

https://db.tt/CWvH8vUC

Back