Leaving the fold-----

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siai47

Well after owning a leasing a couple of I-MiEV's and doing a lot of messing around with them I finally sold the last one I had along with a pile of parts from a wreck that I bought. I really enjoyed the IMiEV and it's abilities to work very well for running around town on all kinds of missions. It never failed me, never ran out of charge and many times amazed me on how much stuff you could cram into it. I will miss it's little quirks. However, I have ended up with too many cars and trucks and with a new Volt in my future it had to go to make room. I will miss the car somewhat but most of all I will miss the interactions on this forum. I came to this site everyday to pass on whatever information I could and to learn from others about the I-MiEV and general EV related issues. I wish all of you current and future I-MiEV owners well and enjoy many years of driving the future :D .

I will miss your information that you post on here, and will keep looking at what you have posted for future for reference !
:(
But wish you all the best in what you have for the future.

We will miss you. Best of luck with the Volt and Model S. Feel free to pop in every now and then. You'll always be welcome.

Dang, I could've used some LEV50 cells ;) .

PV1 said:
Dang, I could've used some LEV50 cells ;) .

Amen 2 that! I hope whomeEVer you entrusted that i-MiEV stash to will be as active a contributor as you have been. Best o luck and btw, i have friends dissecting a couple of Model S's right now in case you'd like to get started on the next challenge... ;)

Farewell siai47

Thanks for all your sharing of your experiences, we all have benefited.
Many safe, & quiet electric miles with your new vehicle.

Yes - Sad to see you leaving the fold, but I understand where you're coming from . . . . we have 4 cars now that we bought the second iMiEV and *something* needs to go!

I'm sure you'll love the new Volt - I've had my eye on all the upgrades they've made to it. Sounds like the perfect complement to most any BEV

Don

Sorry to see you go,

You have been a great wealth of low level knowledge and you broke a lot of ground in the iMiev autopsy department. I don't think we have another member cut from your mold. Its our loss....

Hope you drop by from time to time to say hi, i always enjoyed and took inspiration from your posts.

Let us know when you electrically "pimp" your volt....

Don.....

Sad to see you bowing out, siai47. Just wanted to say thank you again for your help with getting replacement parts for my Meepster. Who knows how long it would have taken to get her back if not for you!

Back