Journey logging app?

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beefy

Hi guys,
Any of you use a journey logging app for iPhone, something GPS based with altitude etc built in that can be exported for analysis?
I used to have a garmin quest on my motorbike that I enjoyed downloading tracks from, I'd like something similar that I can use via iPhone and maybe input/overlay my 'consumption' on to to build up a picture of speed/climbs/temperature impact.
You're probably already doing something similar so if I've missed the post apologies.
Thanks

I've been fairly pleased with the SpeedBox app for my iPhone. It displays altitude and velocity in a running line graph, as well as a compass display and analog speedometer. Displays have a number of user adjustments, and it even offers a Heads-Up Display option that works particularly well at night. I'e successfully downloaded the logs, but haven't progressed on comparing them to energy consumption data.

I've been searching for an app that will automatically record all trips for business purposes, and am currently experimenting with DriverslogPro. So far, it requires more manual input than desired, but I'm still learning it..

Back