i-MiEV and Lexia 3 and Diagbox

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From MickeyS70:

I’ve done a bit more in-depth testing of the Lexia/Diagbox clone (v7.58) I got a while back, here is what it can do with a 2011 built I-MIEV (pretending to be a Peugeot IOn or Citroen C-Zero)

- display tons of parameters for each ECU
- display and clear DCTs for each ECU
- customise some (limited) options (I could finally enable mirrors folding when remote locking)
- reset the traction battery’s capacity to 48Ah (found out by accident)
- adjust capacity by changing age of battery (not linear)
- perform battery calibration procedure (plug in, automatic discharge & recharge)
- program new transponder/remote lock keys (not tested yet)

What it cannot do, or maybe I just haven’t figured out how:
- cell smoothing (balancing)
- updating FW on any ECU (requires remote connection & activation)
- guided troubleshooting (requires remote connection & activation)
- access to service procedures and diagrams (requires remote connection & activation)

All in all a very powerful (and affordable) tool for the advanced user

Hi JoeS/All , i am a new member to this Forum with a Silver i-Miev. After the reading on several Forum i did buy a LeXia 3 clone from AliExpress China for 125 $ CND.
It did came quickly and i did try the Diagbox Software 7.01,7.02,7.57 but it was very very Slow on 2 differents Laptop and the usage was less that satisfactory so i was a bit dissapointed because there was several credential box and did not know what exactly what to answer and waisting my time. So i contacted the supplier and he did give me a Download Link to Diagbox 9.91 that run in a Win 7 32 bit virtual Machine on VmWare Workstation and the installation was much easyer on my Win 10 Laptop and the V9.91 run much faster and more ( up to date ) with more feature than the V7.57 version.

Did anyone has tried and got feedback on their usage.

Thank

Martial

Mars said:
So i contacted the supplier and he did give me a Download Link to Diagbox 9.91 that run in a Win 7 32 bit virtual Machine on VmWare Workstation and the installation was much easyer on my Win 10 Laptop and the V9.91 run much faster and more ( up to date ) with more feature than the V7.57 version.

Did anyone has tried and got feedback on their usage.

Welcome to the forum

While later versions of Diagbox have generally more features theirs use is also much more restricted as most functions need server authentication.

I was told by another owner that there isn’t any point going further than V7.58 as there is no additional functionality for an I-MIEV. So what are you planning on doing exactly?

I run mine on an old win XP laptop which is a bit underpowered, but you can always install it on a virtual machine on your Laptop if you have a need for more speed…
Mickey

Back