Welcome!

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saying Hello to the IMIEV community (again)
Original owner of a 2012 with quick charging option.
Silver, ES model
Leased the car in February, 2013 and purchased it two years later.
I have recently replaced the front set of tires (second set after the originals) and will soon replace the rear ones too.
Car has 61740 miles
Original battery is showing the "turtle" more often, even when only slightly discharged.
The yellow warning light with the "Car profile and Exclamation point" has also started to show up occasionally in the past few months.
Located in Houston
Good to be back on the Forum

Just saying Hello to the IMIEV community (again)
Original owner of a 2012 with quick charging option.
Silver, ES model
Leased the car in February, 2013 and purchased it two years later.
I have recently replaced the front set of tires (second set after the originals) and will soon replace the rear ones too.
Car has 61740 miles
Original battery is showing the "turtle" more often, even when only slightly discharged.
The yellow warning light with the "Car profile and Exclamation point" has also started to show up occasionally in the past few months.
Located in Houston
Good to be back on the Forum
What have you done about the exclamation point? Mine is coming on occasionally now too but it otherwise operates/drives/charges fine. Was kind of assuming it's the 12v but maybe the light just does that? I've only had it two years so I'm still not super familiar with the quirks. Thanks,.

Starting year 8 of ownership.
No problems relating to EV tech so far.
Had a few funnies codes etc.in year 4
All solved
by changing 12v battery.
Same with my Ampera hybrid.
lots of false alarms caused by 12
v battery issues.

Back