My gift from MMNA for buying a new i-Miev

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klindholm

FREE Oil and Filter Change, PLUS a Computerized Vehicle Inspection Report*

Dear Kevin,

Your free oil change coupon is on its way!

To celebrate the purchase of your new Mitsubishi, we are pleased to provide you this special gift. Visit your local Mitsubishi dealer for a FREE oil change and complimentary computerized vehicle inspection report — a $49.95 value at no charge to you. Regular service will help your Mitsubishi vehicle perform like new for many years to come.

Look for your Free oil change coupon in your welcome package next month. If you would like to take advantage of this offer sooner, simply:

• Print this email and take it to your local dealer
• Register at Mitsubishicars.com/owners to print the coupon
(and to access additional coupons in the future)

For the dealer nearest you, call 888.648.7820 or go to mitsubishicars.com/dealers.

Redeem your coupon for your VIN JA3215H43EU024916 by 05/31/2015.

Thanks again for choosing Mitsubishi. We look forward to serving you.

Follow Mitsubishi online: fb tw yt flkr
*Cannot be combined with any other specials or promotions. Please present coupon at time of write-up. Eligible Mitsubishi vehicles only. Valid only at participating Mitsubishi dealerships. Offer is non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-assignable. One offer per customer. Op Code: 77WC1401

Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. is committed to maintaining your privacy. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list. You are receiving this email because you requested to receive information from Mitsubishi Motors North America. If you choose not to receive email messages from Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. in the future, please click

Back