help locating a used on board charger

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry if my wording was wrong, my question was not clear.
The high voltage cables/wires (orange) of the first generation OBC are connected with a connector (post 9, picture 2 of this post)
The second generation OBC high voltage cables are shielded and bolted (Image 6 in post 9 of this post)
I mean the white wire.
How did you manage to merge these wires/cables?
What is the solution?
Which wires are paired with which wires?
Which pair of CHGN and CHGP is which?
I saw a post about half a year ago where the exact wiring was discussed, I looked for it but unfortunately I can't find it. In my memory there is a point called "L".

L and R in the old style OBC refer to the wire color, Blue and Red. And the Red is somewhat closer to a pinkish color in my box, a very faint "red"

Red is the + positive voltage and Blue is the - negative.

The white wire is the 12V output of the DCDC converter to charge the 12V battery.

If you are still using the old style MCU, then i would suggest to re-use the old OBC wiring rather than trying to cut/splice any wires.

The newer style OBC is made to connect to the newer style MCU, so the harness and connections are different.

I haven't done anything to the car yet, so no problem.
I was more concerned with the other one.
Replaced the 9 cells in the C-zero over the weekend, tried to fill the cells to the same value based on KIEV's suggestions. Drove the car 85km, drove it to work today, only drove 65km today, hope it will be slow but good.

Back