JoeS Photo Postings

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeS

Staff member
I've been utilizing my own website as a placeholder for all the photos I've been posting for the last ten years.

I'm in the process of migrating my website and domain to another host and the website and thus photos have become temporarily inaccessible. Should have the photos available seamlessly next week.

Sorry, this was unexpected.

Thanks, guys, for your feedback.

My own website is independent from our admin's collection of My Electric Car Forums. The myimiev.com server migration that took place a few weeks ago had resulted in a few glitches and outages which we had all experienced, but I think (hope) that our admin has now resolved them.

My own website's previous hosts have managed to get my site back up and running so all the photos are available at this moment, but the migration still has not taken place. wmcbrine, thanks for the suggestion, but the previous hosts had recommended that I move the domain along with the site and that has already been accomplished.

Among other things, we moderators of our myimiev forum continue trying to keep it spam-free (it's been a battle lately).

I love the technical expertise and civility of our worldwide group!

Update: the website migration was successful and I'm happy to say that all my i-MiEV photos are available.

Back