Problemwith MCU P062F

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kiev said:
Did you try the RL78 method?

i think there are several examples of both the VIN and the Part Number sequence with the check sum in this thread on the first page.

Hi,

I spent some time trying various parameters, but was not able to calculate the CRC or find the algorithm. The algorithm can be anything. Also, only a part of the VIN number might be used for the calculation. It doesn't even have to be a CRC algorithm. Can just be addition of all the hex values + something. Who knows.

I think it would be good if we could get at least 4 VIN numbers and corresponding checksums. Right now I only found 2 VINs and 2 part numbers in this thread.

martig said:
kiev said:
Did you try the RL78 method?

i think there are several examples of both the VIN and the Part Number sequence with the check sum in this thread on the first page.

Hi,

I spent some time trying various parameters, but was not able to calculate the CRC or find the algorithm. The algorithm can be anything. Also, only a part of the VIN number might be used for the calculation. It doesn't even have to be a CRC algorithm. Can just be addition of all the hex values + something. Who knows.

I think it would be good if we could get at least 4 VIN numbers and corresponding checksums. Right now I only found 2 VINs and 2 part numbers in this thread.
i have 1 more eeprom dump

Hello.
I have a similar problem. I need to change the MCU. I would like to read the eprom from the old chip and save it in the new one. However, I am not sure which chip is the eeprom. You wrote that it is Chip 24C64.
Where is it located? On the top board ? Can upload a photo ?

Back