2012 SE Purchased

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boffingham

Well I finally bought the 2012 SE! It has 55, 000 kms on it and is very clean for the year. I used OBDZero and with a few members help, including David Cecil, figured the car has 38Ah at 100 % SOC. That's pretty good considering the year. Also the Mitsu dealer ran a scan on the traction battery and claimed the battery is well balanced but would not provide a meaningful report. Everything works great and I amazed how tight the car is for almost 10 years. :D

Now I have a few questions:

> Is there a site I can go to to see if there any active recalls on the vehicle?
> Has anyone undercoated their car? It has some superficial rust on the undercarriage and I would like to stall that for as long as possible
> How about floor mats, I can't find a thing that fits specifically for the i-Miev
>The vehicle did not come with manuals and I do have the link for the owners manual now but cannot find one for the NAV and Audio system that came with the car

Here is a link to a pic of the car if anyone is interested:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fx6v8alkp1oL7KMc9RHgcQAfY3Z-9QAC/view?usp=sharing

You should be able to make an account on Mitsubishi’s website, add your car, and get complete history and recall information. I’d also check with your local dealer to see if floor mats can be ordered.

Congratulations. At 38 Ah, that battery was likely replaced at some point, but that just means a younger and fitter pack for you.

I don't think battery was replaced. Main is 2012 too and it has around 42ah after battery reset. It is look like i-miev bms is not so smart and it should be reseted periodically. Before reset bms showed 32ah.

Thanks for the replies but I am looking for a link to the owners manual especially the one for the NAV and Audio system. The car did not come with any manuals.

Back