An Incredible Deal on Windshield Wipers!

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don

I bought a set of these and was so impressed with them that I ordered 3 more sets

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B096P3XGJB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Decent wipers are usually $15 to $20 each and here you get both the 24 and the 20 together for only $10 . . . . and delivered free by UPS if you're a Prime member - How they're making any money on them I have no idea. They're not your ordinary wiper blades either - I'm very impressed

Don

Mine came in. I guess they discounted them because the I-miev isn't such a "high volume" car anymore. I guess their only other option is to take them out of the box and sell individually but then they have to find some new boxes to put them in.

They look like good quality though.

They were $9.99 a pair when I ordered mine - I see the price has now gone up to $12.99, which is the best price I could find for a single 12 inch wiper for the rear window

Don

Don said:
They were $9.99 a pair when I ordered mine - I see the price has now gone up to $12.99, which is the best price I could find for a single 12 inch wiper for the rear window
Don
It's not $12.99 anymore but $14.99! I guess enough of us are buying these or at least clicking on the link that the I-miev is now a "high volume" car. :lol:

They were $9.99 last week when I bought mine as well.

Back