Free used rear Dunlop Enasaves *EDIT* Tires are gone

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctromley

Just changed the rears on my 2012 at 38000 miles. Earlier in their life the right one was destroyed by a hole in the sidewall and replaced. (Don't get me started about the moronic bottle-of-goo-and-compressor concept of roadside tire repair. And to add insult to injury, the tow driver split open a stiffener in my unibody with one of his hooks. I can't even....)

So now I have two rear Enasaves with very even treadwear, one with 2/32 of tread left (wear bars close to showing) and the other with 4/32. I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but I believe the rate of wear slows down as they wear. (Less squirm = less heat.) And as rare and expensive as the Dunlops are, there might be someone out there who needs a single replacement and doesn't want to replace both tires yet - which entails a new round of research on what is currently out there in the sizes we need.

So. These are free to anyone interested, you pay the shipping, one or both. Drop me a PM to make arrangements.

Previous posts peg him in Seattle. I have enough old tires floating around as is. I’ll pass.

Edit. Boy I was wrong. See below.

Back