Selling my Climate Control Remote

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mche

Hey all—

I’m offering for sale my i-MiEV Climate Control Remote. The remote is in great condition but when I traded my car in, I couldn’t find the remote. Now, after some mid-winter cleaning, I found it and it looks just like new! It worked as of a month ago, but seeing as there’s no i-MiEV in my driveway, I can’t test it at the moment.

For those wondering, I recently traded in my i-MiEV after almost getting into a nasty accident while commuting to work. I live in a place where we get over 2 feet of snow in an average year, so I need a car with a little more cushion if something were ever to happen. I loved driving my car around the city, but the exurbs are a whole other ballgame.

Anyway, back to the point, I haven’t settled on a price (don’t know what the market is like), but am willing to accept any reasonable offer, so drop your offers below and I’ll PM you to discuss further. Apologies if there’s another way sales work here, this is really my first time selling anything via forum, so let me know if I’m doing something wrong :)

Thanks all!

mche, a belated welcome to the forum and sorry you parted ways with the i-MiEV.

You posted in the right place, and what is most common is for those interested to simply send you a PM (Private Message), which should be linked to your regular email so you get notified if something comes in. In any case, be sure to log in daily and click on "Active Topics" in the black bar above to see if you have any responses as well as checking your "Private Messages", also in that black bar.

Good luck!

Back