2012 Miev ES w/CHAdeMO for sale (includes remote)

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MievHaver2

Bought this car in 2018, and found a great deal on a 2011 Nissan Leaf that had a 2016-replaced battery a few months later and this I-Miev has spent a lot of sitting because of that. New 12V battery installed in Jan 2020. Had factory recall on the brake vacuum pump, and got that replaced at a local Mitsubishi dealership.

Everything working fine with the car, I’d rate it as in good condition. No accidents since I’ve owned it (and none listed on vehicle’s CarFax).

I’m located in Nashville, but would consider delivering the car to a buyer if located somewhere between TN and New England (or not too far out of the way between the two). I initially drove the car from OH to TN after purchase, and sort of enjoyed the challenge of trying to figuring out charging along the route.

Asking $5k for the car; possibly some flexibility on that price for a local buyer. Pictures/virtual test drives/et cetera available upon request.

Is the car still available? If so, photo, color and miles? I’m in Cincinnati, with family in Bowling Green, KY.
Thanks!

Back