Tech/Reference Articles

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeS

Staff member
This Post is a placeholder with links to our Technical Reference Articles (Read-Only) which had been located in one subforum prior to the December 2023 website software revision. Bear with us as it will take some time to locate, validate, and include them here. This post is a 'sticky' and for the time being will only be updatable by your moderators.

WORKSHOP MANUALS AND ILLUSTRATED PARTS BREAKDOWN

zipped i-MiEV / iOn / C-Zero 2012 Workshop manual courtesy of GdB 17 September 2019

i-MiEV Worldwide Parts Supplier in UAE with IPB by JoeS 12 February 2016 with link to discussion thread.

BATTERIES

HV Battery Pack Layout Diagram and Cell Numbering by kiev 20 November 2022

Main Pack Fail-Safe Functions and Trouble Codes by kiev 3 May 2016 CONTENT MISSING ATTEMPTING TO RECOVER

USER INTERFACE

How To: Using the MiEV Remote by PV1 last updated 3 November 2019

Reprogramming/Registering Remote with Another i-MiEV 3 November 2019

How To: Program Horn Answerback Function by PV1 15 May 2016

TROUBLESHOOTING USING OBDII

Testing and Monitoring Apps and Tools and Scanners by JoeS last updated 30 December 2023

Decoding the OBDII DTC numbering scheme by kiev 10 January 2022

SHIFTER

Sudden Loss of Regen/Power with RBS, MCU Warning Light, and READY illuminated by PV1 23 February 2023

Repair shift position switch on gearbox by GregFordyce 14 January 2022

HVAC

Air Conditioning Compressor and Control Info by kiev 17 September 2017

Directing A/C air to the main pack by kiev 3 May 2015, edited with further links.

The above usable links were extracted from the first page of the original Tech/Reference Articles thread. The second page can no longer be accessed and the identity of the referenced links is lost, but they are in this forum, somewhere.... Also, I am saddened by how many of these valuable posts are now missing the content that had been embedded in them. If anyone can remember the names of those posts (or has new ones) I welcome submissions for inclusion here (please PM, uh, open 'conversation' with JoeS).

This post last updated by JoeS 29 January 2024

To add to this, my YouTube channel has videos of various i-MiEV tidbits. I had changed the links to a different video system (LBRY) a few years ago and haven't changed them back yet, but will be updating them soon. In the meantime, the collection of videos can be found in the Mitsubishi i-MiEV Playlist here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwDr9YTL9C2pgB73IWPZPzy9tQ62ZGIAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back