Meet & Greet & EV Test Rides, St Adele, Quebec

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandange

The AVEQ (Association of Vehicles Electric of Quebec)
Is participating in a meet and greet event in the Laurentian mountains

Sainte-Adèle " Le dimanche 14 août " Place des Citoyens
Sunday the 14 th of August, St Adele, Quebec, Canada,

There will be an EV information kiosk & volunteer members will offer their vehicles for test rides, accompanying participants and explaining their EV's particular details.

Angelika and I will be present and hope that some members here might make an outing of it to join us or even participate in the event.
It's always fun to connect with like minded people!

Information that was Forwarded to me........

As part of the Destination Zero Emissions event, the AVEQ will be on hand Sunday, August 14 from 11am to 16h
The event is organized in collaboration with the Chamber of Commerce of Sainte-Adèle
We will hold an information booth and offer free test drives
Dealers and partners will also be present including Porsche Cayenne with its plug-in hybrid on display ... and test drives!
Meals provided to volunteers who register in advance - courtesy of the House
Two charging stations L2 available free on the website
Fast charging terminal ,at your expense, also available nearby: Piedmont (meeting point on Sunday morning, St Hubert BBQ )

To register as a volunteer, please register with Doodle:link
http://doodle.com/poll/2yd5rivawfhm4vsu

For more information about the event: Facebook event will be created by the House shortly
Contact AVEQ: [email protected]

Angelika & I hope to meet some of you there
:D

A little feed back

The event went well considering the uncertain weather,
It swung from cloudy, light rain and we even saw a little sunshine and back, over the course of 4 hours that we were there.
Like wise the attendance followed the weather swing.
It never got crowded but there was a steady turn over of people.
We gave about 8 test rides of 5.5 kms, that include a little of everything , highway secondary route and stop and go .

As per usual the test drivers were pleasantly surprised with the performance of the Miev.
I prepared some info sheets that we handed out with the answers to the usual questions people had.

We had a pleasant afternoon talking with a lot of people
A very enjoyable time
http://s211.photobucket.com/user/Sandange/slideshow/miev/AVEQ/AVEQ St Adele 2016
Here is a link to a photos slide show for those interested

Back