CMU reporting battery cell temp of 57 deg [solved]

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Интересно, что ячейка, вызывающая низкое напряжение, на самом деле была в порядке и не была несбалансированной с другими.

Спасибо, что поделились фотографиями.
Я думаю, что причина та же, что и неверные обстоятельства, связанные с температурой.

Что ж. Я заменил cmu-04. На такую же, только желтого цвета. Моя машина 2010 года. Донор cmu-04 неизвестного возраста. Физически все подошло, но на obdzero я получил очень странный результат. Фото приложу. Полагаю, что плата cmu-04 нуждается в программировании. Я в замешательстве. Кто-то имеет идеи?

Attachments

• IMG_9793.jpeg
    IMG_9793.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1
Автомобиль включается, но не становится в положение ready. И постоянно продувает батарею, даже когда выключишь ключ. Степень заряда не показывает( 0 бар и мигает колонка).

@Vladkovsky wrote: Well. I replaced cmu-04. The same one, only yellow. My car is 2010. Donor cmu-04 of unknown age. Physically everything was fine, but on obdzero I got a very strange result. I'll attach a photo. I believe that the cmu-04 board needs programming. I'm confused. Anyone have any ideas?
and
The car turns on, but does not go into the ready position. And it constantly blows through the battery, even when you turn off the key. The charge level is not shown (0 bar and the column is flashing).

Did you measure and adjust the voltage of the replacement module to match those in the pack? The cell balancing function can only make small voltage adjustments over a long time period, so it's best to have them all match before installation.

The drawing of the cell locations that i made and you posted is the correct one.

Did you happen to remove the plastic module cover and compare the circuit boards--same layout, part number, etc.?

It seems that OBDzero is not reporting properly. There are not 88 temperature sensors...?

Here is a good post from another member with a similar situation,

Last edited:
Автомобиль включается, но не становится в положение ready. И постоянно продувает батарею, даже когда выключишь ключ. Степень заряда не показывает( 0 бар и мигает колонка).
I have a temp sensor reading 205C. The RAW data contains FF. However, the MUT3 reports this as -30C.

Pretty sure my thermistor is bad. Looks to me like you have a bad board. Look at the RAW data and tell us what it’s reading

If your raw data shows FF then no information is coming from the temperature sensor, a value like this is interpreted differently by various diagnostic tools.

But regardless of the value displayed, this is a CMU fault as already mentioned.

If your raw data shows FF then no information is coming from the temperature sensor, a value like this is interpreted differently by various diagnostic tools.

But regardless of the value displayed, this is a CMU fault as already mentioned.
Thanks, I was suggesting to Vladkovsky that his model is most likely not working and to check the RAW data.

Back