2012 Miev in Estonia

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rass

I have one. Love it.
Had the OBC 400V 20A fuse break a year ago, used a generic ceramic fuse. It held only for a year. Now I accidentally shorted the fuse holding cables to the aluminium housing and blew something else.

I also have a webasto diesel heater chinese copy I am about to install on the car for heating in the winter.

It has a new battery installed 2020 under warranty. Only 60k km. Very fun car, only downside is the heating.

1704031332943.jpeg

that's a beautiful car, too bad about the failure.

i hope the blunder doesn't prove too expensive.

It is very rare for that fuse to blow without some other fault (e.g. snubber caps in OBC). Generally finding the issue is important to do before just replacing a fuse, and why not replace the fuse with the same part used by the factory?

that's a beautiful car, too bad about the failure.

i hope the blunder doesn't prove too expensive.

It is very rare for that fuse to blow without some other fault (e.g. snubber caps in OBC). Generally finding the issue is important to do before just replacing a fuse, and why not replace the fuse with the same part used by the factory?
130€ vs 20€

See hiina puhur pigem mata maha, pole kuigi efektiivne. Been there, done that. Ainsana töötab sellel aparaadil vesi-diiselpõleti, kui korralikult ära kaabeldada.

Welcome to the club - how much is the SOH on that thing?

See hiina puhur pigem mata maha, pole kuigi efektiivne. Been there, done that. Ainsana töötab sellel aparaadil vesi-diiselpõleti, kui korralikult ära kaabeldada.

Welcome to the club - how much is the SOH on that thing?
Ongi vesi-diiselpõleti :) lihtsalt 1000€ asemel maksab 250 koos kogu vajalikuga.

Been in the club for a year already!

I dont have a correct obd dongle to check the state of the battery, but it feels 90+%

It has done under 30k km with the new battery over the last 2 - 3 years
120km in the summer is no problem.

Here is the heater I will be installing:
A good option for our european homies, the thing is sent from Check republic, free shipping.
I used to only find them in China, but with 100€ shipping and then 20% tax on top of that...

€260.99 28%OFF | 12V 5KW Gasoline Air Heater Water Heater With Cellphone Remote Control LCD Switch Diesel Gasoline Universal for Cars Trucks RV
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKlnCQu

Back