would anybody be interested in parts ? like the HV battery?

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobby598

I have a 2012 , loved it for the last 4 years , but unfortunately i was crashed into , i would need some parts that are not so easy to find to fix it along with a lot of patience , the car is just under 20,000 miles , in good shape other than the accident damage , will post pictures later

I have a 2012 imiev. I was just thinking about this. I would be interested. Is it possible to precharge a second battery and have for additional range ?

Sorry to hear of the loss, there is definitely a lot of interest in parts. Shipping adds a lot of cost, so please post your location. At least picking up another I-MiEV is cheap right now.

Sorry to hear of your bad luck.

If you're parting it out , I would be interested in some parts.
Shipping costs could be an issue - I'm in Canada.
I'll send you a personal message.

hey there guys! i'm in Puyallup Wa , in the Seattle Tacoma area, i'd honestly rather fix this awesome little car , but wjth i got from the insurance i already bought another EV , i got quoted $1500 from a local dealer to bring the parts from japan and that doesn't include the bodywork , so i'll see what kind of interest there is for the rest of the car , list of damaged parts include left front wheel and strut , lower control arm and sway bar , and turn signal , quarter panel on right side , maybe some other stuff would pop up if i tried exchanging those???

If you end up parting out I might be interested in your seats if in decent condition. I'm in Portland so pickup isn't an issue.

Whoa Bobby- we're neighbors! I'm in Graham, so I drive thru Puyallup at least twice a day!
I'm out of work right now so would be happy to help in either the rebuild or the parting out. I'm PM'ing my phone number.

Hey i dm'd you I'm interested in the passenger side lower control arm. If i understand correctly it should be intact? :?:

Back