Warranty Manual

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FiddlerJohn

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...C7AUIF&sig=AHIEtbQb5Dxug5MOZHwO4HEDCNOtd63Aqg

This Warranty Manual is available from several sources. There is NO iMiEV USER/OWNER'S MANUAL available!

NINE times the Warranty Manual references the Owner’s Manual. Count them

1. Please familiarize yourself with your all areas of your Vehicle’s Owner’s Manual (page 2)
2. See your Owner’s Manual for more (page 8.)
3. procedures as specified in your Vehicle’s Owner’s Manual.
4. Lithium-ion Battery specified in the Vehicle’s Owner’s Manual.
5. See your Owner's Manual for additional information how you can help maintain (page 9)
6. Failure to operate the Vehicle in accordance with the OWNER’S MANUAL (page 10)
7. use required fluids as specified in your Owner’s Manual
8. maintain the Vehicle as specified in this manual, and in the Owner’s Manual. (page 12)
9. the Vehicle according to the instruction of the Owner’s Manual,and in the Owner’s Manual.( Page 14)

On the phone, Mitsubishi HQ said the Owner’s Manual is available from your dealer. WRONG! My dealer has no manuals and no cars and never has had any. His ability to get an Owner’s Manual is even less than his ability to get a car. Mitsubishi's only comment is "manuals are available from your local dealer."

I'm going to try to buy a LEAF. The LEAF manuals are FREE and on line.

John, did you see this comment on the blog?

Hi, we may be buying a iMiEv here in Nz for hiring out.

I like this forum for uptodate news on the iMiev and have learnt things here that even the dealer as unsure of.

I would like to let the person called fiddlerjohn, know that here in NZ, the owners manual is available, but only to purchasers of the car, and there is no downloadable version online.

The manual is over 200 pages thick !.

The Dealer sent me a scanned copy of the front and back pages to show me.

I tried to post on the forum but it requires cookies which my computer will not accept.

Michael.

I agree FiddlerJohn. I'd love to see an owner's manual. My dealer said they could mail me a copy, but is was just a printout of the warranty manual.

I'd *really* love to see a service manual too. Being able to review that would make me much more comfortable before finalizing my order.

Online is fine -- preferable even.... The information must be out there, I wonder why Mitsubishi doesn't just post it?

Mark Weatherill - thanks for posting up this shortened manual which is a great start since I have a 2012 Japanese import model one here in New Zealand.

Back