Hi a new guy here - some general questions

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DBMandrake said:
They're a very rare sight here. I've only ever seen two on the road other than mine, ignoring any I've seen at EV meet ups etc which don't really count... Even at charging stations I have never encountered another owner of one of these charging!

As a nearby garage sold loads of these at a discount, they're not uncommon where I live (at the other end of the island from DBMandrake) - mine's one of around 5 in the town I live in, and I'd say they are as common as Leafs and Zoes in this area.

I just took a quick look at how many were for sale on "autotrader.co.uk" - they are pretty rare it seems.
2 C-Zero's, 8 iOn's, and 2 i-MiEV's - ranging from just under £6k to £11.5k
(there are 5 petrol "i"'s too - these are a lot cheaper, £2.5k to £6.5k)
There are 904 used Nissan Leafs listed, starting at £4.2k, and going up to £40k for an almost new 62KWh 2019 model

misterbleepy said:
I just took a quick look at how many were for sale on "autotrader.co.uk" - they are pretty rare it seems.
2 C-Zero's, 8 iOn's, and 2 i-MiEV's - ranging from just under £6k to £11.5k
(there are 5 petrol "i"'s too - these are a lot cheaper, £2.5k to £6.5k)
There are 904 used Nissan Leafs listed, starting at £4.2k, and going up to £40k for an almost new 62KWh 2019 model
That's quite a lot more than usually.

For a long time there was on average about one C-Zero and one or two Ion's on sale at a given time with spells with none! Always plenty of Leaf's. (Leaves ? :mrgreen: )

walking home and i was sure i saw one - managed to take a photo and checked the plate and it turned out to be 600cc petrol version instead!
i don't know what anyone would buy a kei-car here though...

Back