2012 SE Premium for sale

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DutchBrad

2012 Black SE Premium for sale. 22,650 miles - it is my daily driver for now, so adding around 100 miles per week. Was told it has every available option. New battery under warranty 12 months ago. That was done at Ver Hage Mitsubishi here in Holland MI. Bought it from a Ford dealer in El Paso, IL back in Oct 2015 with 2,600 miles. Trailered it home. First owner was in Normal, IL. Driven one winter, the rest of the winters I have stored it.

My kids are all driving now, need a car with more range.

Link to window sticker:

https://www.mitsubishicars.com/rs/file/monroney?vin=JA3215H17CU022962

Asking $5500 or best. Car is in Holland MI - West side of Michigan.

Brad

Should sell quickly Brad!

Half the miles of the other one currently listed here, yours is a Premium with Nav & quick charge and the other one isn't and you're asking more than $1K less. I'll bet it doesn't last long!

Don

Don said:
Should sell quickly Brad!

Half the miles of the other one currently listed here, yours is a Premium with Nav & quick charge and the other one isn't and you're asking more than $1K less. I'll bet it doesn't last long!

Don

Stopped at my Mitsubishi dealer tonight, he told me he would ask $5995 for the car. So it sounds like my price is realistic. He offered me $3200 to buy it on the spot.

I have been lurking on this site for the past few years I appreciate all the information you have given everyone! Thanks Don!

Brad

Back