Help with scanned error codes

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I'm aware of that, I just happened to take that pic while i was moving through the gears to check the dash was showing the correct gear as per the shifter.

I'm not getting the ready light, obviously there's still a few errors to be ironed out, just got to work out what they are. Perhaps its time to use the scanner again.

For anyone wondering, I managed to get to the "ready" stage after recharging the 12V battery. It seemed to reset the system and cleared the way for everything to work. I couldn't drive it, as it had a flat tire, and the oil had been drained from the trans. I did want to check the motor would turn over, so I put it up on jackstands and put it into gear. I was surprised to hear the wheels turning immediately from putting into D, and then spinning wildly once I depressed the brake pedal (the speedo flew up to 101km/hr!). I quickly shut it down after that. I presume it was trying to do something with the regen?

Back