Does this belong to anyone?

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zephod

I was looking at the Chabot Space & Science Center on Google Maps and saw this:

42908836322_ff5fd5a2ab_b.jpg

Does it belong to anyone here?

kiev said:
If you look in the back and it has a couple of spare tires, jack and box full of adapters...then it's Joe's
:lol: I did a double-take, but I have "100% Electric" on the front bumper and no license plate - and I haven't been up to that Chabot facility, but it looks like an interesting place to go up to for a daytrip.

We have to recognize that only a tiny fraction of i-MiEV owners actually participate on this forum, but maybe a lurker will own up? Thanks for the post.

kiev said:
If you look in the back and it has a couple of spare tires, jack and box full of adapters...then it's Joe's
If I could check out the contents, I would, but this is a screenshot from Google Maps so I wasn't actually there to take the picture. I'm surprised that Google bothered to drive down this road. They certainly are thorough.

I donated a telescope to the Chabot Space & Science Center "Telescope Maker's Workshop" so I needed to find the entrance to their workshop. I just stumbled upon the i-Miev while searching. When I first saw it, I wondered if it was Joe's.

A woman in Oakland has one like this. I can't remember her name but she let me test drive hers 3 years ago which lead to me buying a used 2012. In fact, I will have had it 3 years next month.

Back