Any I Witnesses?

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are now two i-MiEV in the little school district where I work. A tennis player at one of our two high schools received a raspberry. Guess she likes little round things. The charging stations I got installed downtown by the district administration office regularly host a Ford Focus EV- its owned by a finance guy at the local Chevy dealer!

How rare is an i in your state? From vehicle registrations in WA state, we've got a grand total of 50 jellybeans among 5500 EVs, compared to nearly 3000 LEAves and a good 800 TESLAs by now. (Couple new Teslas showed up to tonight's SEVA meeting.)

WA PEV Counts by Manufacture (as of July 2013, based on new reg. since Dec 2010)

- Chevy: 1038 (Volt) — est. 1400 by Dec 31

- Ford: 328 (Focus EV, C-Max)

- Honda: 1

- Mitsubishi: 50 (iMiEV)

- Nissan: 2829 (LEAF) — est. 3700 by Dec 31

- Tesla: 779 (Model S, Roadster) — 1275 by Dec 31

- Toyota: 333 (Prius)

5500 total WA PEV reg. as of July; est. over ~7400 PEV by Dec 31

Presently in Germany , Saw a white Miev SE parked at a grocery store in
Tegut Parkplatz bei Griesheim 24.April 2014 abends gegen 19:30
Any one from here?

Saw a black Miev with a city crest wrap on the door, plugged into a charge station in front of the city hall for the town of

La Ville de Sainte-Adèle, Quebec.

I guess they've gone to EV's .

I've been seeing a black i-MiEV around Los Altos / Palo Alto, with green strips down the middle. I call it my "alter-ego", since I'm the white i-MiEV with green stripes. :mrgreen:

Jenn

jennrod12 said:
I've been seeing a black i-MiEV around Los Altos / Palo Alto, with green strips down the middle. I call it my "alter-ego", since I'm the white i-MiEV with green stripes. :mrgreen: Jenn
We've also seen that one in the Los Altos area a few times in the last couple of weeks with a lady driving it - it might be WeeJohn's previous car? Otherwise, in this EV-prolific area, the i-MiEV is indeed still a rarity.

Did Wee John get a new car?

I also saw a silver one on Lawrence Expressway a couple of weeks ago. And Kaiser's Security patrol uses a white one at their Homestead location in Santa Clara, CA.

Jenn

On a road trip to Erie, PA (in our C-Max), I spotted a raspberry i-MiEV in a McDonald's parking lot. Didn't get a picture, but it was great to finally spot one in the wild. Raspberry looks good in person.

PV1 said:
On a road trip to Erie, PA (in our C-Max), I spotted a raspberry i-MiEV in a McDonald's parking lot. Didn't get a picture, but it was great to finally spot one in the wild. Raspberry looks good in person.

I have yet to see an i-MiEV, I live in Massachusetts.

Cacti

rkarl89203 said:
I've seen the other Imiev here in Rockford ONCE...but that's it....

Just spotted my first i-MiEV in Massachusetts, 3-miles from my house parked in a homeowner's driveway. I do not know the homeowner or if the i-MiEV was just visiting.

Cacti

just saw one at the Alfalfa's Market in Boulder. Alfalfas has two charging stations but we all share one station because the other one has issues.

I was just walking up to unplug Mitsi when I noticed a purple (cranberry?) iMeiv just about to pull out from the broken station. The driver was happy to take my spot and start charging.

Spotted a silver i-MiEV in Morgantown, WV. Driving the C-Max again, my car's sitting at the dealer right now getting serviced.

The only one I ever see is my wife's going the other way, I honk and she ignores me. She just does not get the electric car thing, but she sure does love Mitzi and Mitzi seldom gets any rest on the weekends, everyone wants to drive her because she is cheap on gas!!!!

The interesting thing is how hard it is to sell her old plug in prius. People have no idea here what a plug in vehicle is. Yet there are few real plug in electric only cars in this province and most of them are probably teslas.

Rocky near Edmonton

Spotted a silver i-MiEV in Morgantown, WV. Driving the C-Max again, my car's sitting at the dealer right now getting serviced.

Scratch it. That was one of the dealer's loaners.

Back