Illinois State Rebate Check

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian

It finally arrived! I received my '10% of purchase price' IL state rebate!
I bought my car 11 months ago and submitted the paperwork once the license plates arrived.
The state only issues checks twice a year. I was really hoping to have the check by March.
A couple weeks ago I emailed the manager of Clean Air Programs with the IL EPA. He replied and stated the application was being processed and the check should arrive within three weeks.

Anyone else from IL get their checks, or still waiting?

Just got my IL plates yesterday. Filling out my application and collecting all necessary documents tonight!

Yep. 973. Got in just under the 1000 mark! Mailed out all my rebate documents today. Should receive my rebate check right around the same time I get my tax refunds next year. Hello Hawaiian vacation!!!

Hi there Brian....I too have an miev in rockford...just got mine last week. Do I have to wait for the regular plates to
File for the.rebate? Bought mine in normal il....

I bought my I-Miev in October and just received my Illinois rebate check a few weeks ago. Did you notice that our license plates are only $17 a year?

I live about a mile from the Mitsubishi dealer in Normal. I am curious how you got your I-Miev home to Rockford?

Dave
Black 2012 I-Miev SE
Black 2012 Prius

Dave at O'brien Mitsubishi delivered it to our house. Part of the deal....Jay our salesman arranged it!

W9 form

As an individual do I need to submit this with my other documentation to get the rebate?
I am Not a business owner...

Does anyone know?

For the rebate, it has been a while, but I do believe you need to wait for the plates to arrive. The checks are issued twice a year. I think June might be one of the file-by dates.

My I-MiEV came from McHenry, about 45 miles away. I was able to drive home from the dealer.

The plates are $35 for two years, but if you get them initially issued at various intervals they are prorated.

So it will definitely be a while. By the way my plate is 1763 EL

Where are you in rockford....wish I could have driven mine home...but with L1 chargers between here and normal it would have taken Days!

Back