Market Research in SF Bay area

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjlink

Has anyone else gotten a call from AutoPacific (a Market Research company) about the i-MiEV? Has anyone attended this type of thing? Its like a hour and half Market Research event.

I got a call, but had to pass.

And at least I haven't received an offer from my dealer lately offering discounted oil changes .... :D

Just got a call tonight, but they wanted me to go to Pleasanton on a Wednesday - I don't have time for that.

Hopefully some of our gang can go!

Jenn

I missed their first call and when I try to return their call it goes to Amplify Research and always their voicemail and I leave a message ... done this a whole bunch of times and there was only one callback when I wasn't home. Obviously, I would like to attend this focus group and have an input, but they are sure hard to connect with!

jjlink, I still haven't connected with these people, despite calling them numerous times and leaving messages. On Friday I received an email from them, and have responded saying that I would really like to attend their focus group; thus, you may or may not see me there on Wednesday. :?

JoeS said:
jjlink, I still haven't connected with these people, despite calling them numerous times and leaving messages. On Friday I received an email from them, and have responded saying that I would really like to attend their focus group; thus, you may or may not see me there on Wednesday. :?

Try calling the phone number in the E-mail again; Its supposed to forward to his cell phone (not the other number that they previously left on the phone message). Good luck.

Back