iMiev window visors

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerHalifax

I saw an iMiev at our dealer with the tinted window visor-vents. Does anyone have experience with these?
Do they actually help with ventilation? Do the reduce visibility? Noise or drag? So, are they worth getting?

thanks,
Roger

You mean these?

iev14_accSideWindDeflectors.en-us.jpg

I have them on Bear. They're great. I can keep the windows cracked open without worry of rain coming in, they reduce wind buffer when only one window is open, and they make the car look better.

$80 from a Mitsubishi dealer. I think they're worth it if you live somewhere hot or where it rains a lot.

PV1 said:
. . . . . and they make the car look better.
Opinions may vary ;) I agree they're practical and I'd have a set in a minute except for the looks - IMO they don't do a thing for the look of the car

Don

They are useful in mild damp winters, to let moisture rich air out on a run I think. I did a 55 mile round trip out from London last night, and it was hard to keep the windows clear of condensation. I needed to preserve range on the outbound, and so couldnt use heated AC air to dehumidify and defog the car... annoying.

I had thought that these would be useful in that application.

Back