Finally got the clone ....c-zero :-)

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meier

Hi GUYS .... a big thank you for this awesome forum

You guys are the reason i finally decided to buy a i-miev clone ( c-zero ) ... I have been reading thru a massive amounts of postings here and on a norwegian forum - And i never remember i have been reading som much good stuff before on one car ... people love this car :)

I picked mine up 200 kilometers - and got to know about range anxiety straight away :) however we are lucky in denmark there is almost a chademo for each 70km ....

BUT I LOVE the car .... you really never want to drive an ice again ...som much more smooth - silent ( if not for the :evil: annoying fan hiss/and the static noise in the loud spearkers) I WILL make that go away...

SO THANKS !!!!! GREAT PLACE :ugeek:

Congrats! :mrgreen:

I did also a lot of reading up before buying mine. Starting with recon of the PSA "classics", before ending up here. I feel our triplets already has a kind of Volkswagen Beetle status. Quirky and cantankerous, with dubious habits. I tried disabling the traction control a couple of times, combined with not-that-slippery asphalt/tarmac. Very interesting results. :? :oops:

Not to mention the ludicrous bells and whistles layout. One lid handle here, the hood handle over there, your seat warmer goes in the "ash tray", mine is hidden behind the steering wheel. And hey, I wonder what happens when I pull the "rear hatch" handle... :lol:

elekTrond said:
Congrats! :mrgreen:

I did also a lot of reading up before buying mine. Starting with recon of the PSA "classics", before ending up here. I feel our triplets already has a kind of Volkswagen Beetle status. Quirky and cantankerous, with dubious habits. I tried disabling the traction control a couple of times, combined with not-that-slippery asphalt/tarmac. Very interesting results. :? :oops:

Not to mention the ludicrous bells and whistles layout. One lid handle here, the hood handle over there, your seat warmer goes in the "ash tray", mine is hidden behind the steering wheel. And hey, I wonder what happens when I pull the "rear hatch" handle... :lol:

Yeah very very charming :) it was quite hard finding the chademo release lever, and also the engine one - is in the right side :)
... also the fact that in the PSA's they did quite some effort to reprogram the system so we dont have those super luxurious things like....... A CLOCK and temp sensor.... omg -

Also you can turn on anything when the car is charging..... just not..... the HEAT ....

OHH you have a rear hatch lever - WHERE :) :)

ANYway i love the car... I haven't had so much fun (and coold feet) driving for a long time ... :)

Welcome to the forum!!
meier said:
. . . . and also the engine one - is in the right side :)
If you're pulling the handle on the right side, you STILL haven't found the engine (motor) :lol:

Don

Don said:
Welcome to the forum!!
meier said:
. . . . and also the engine one - is in the right side :)
If you're pulling the handle on the right side, you STILL haven't found the engine (motor) :lol:

Don

HA HA :) ofcourse I meant the eehmmm front "trunk" or what you call it when the engine is missing ;-)

Hi
Hope you enjoying owning Czero.. I certainly enjoy mine .. to a point that sharing it with my better half is no longer an option so i got myself a Peugeout Ion ) :lol: :twisted:..
Poor old SantaFe diesel is collecting dust ..dreaming of a next flood like last year ...so i drive it again:) :cool:

Back