First Washington State Owner

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quixotix

Mitsubishi says that I was the first person to buy the i in Washington State (and maybe in Oregon as well). I bought mine December 16th. Since, according to Mitsubishi's tardy emails, the ship dropped off the i-cars for Washington and Oregon first, it seems possible that I was the first to buy one in the continental US (I think the first i sold in the US was in Hawaii). Does anyone know of an earlier sale in the continental US?

It could be, Mitsubishi hasn't really left as much of a paper trail as Nissan did with their Leaf deliveries. From what I've seen on this forum, you are the only mainlander that actually has a Mitsubishi i delivered to them yet!

i took delivery of my i on Dec 29th. I did so by showing up at the dealership on the day they came off the boat (Dec 5th) and pre-purchasing the demonstrator. It spend one day as a demo (for me) and then sat in the showroom for the remainder of it's demo period. After putting 500 miles on the car, I'm quite pleased with the performance, but since ChadeMo fast charge stations are coming to the Puget Sound area, I'd like to sell this'un and get a vehicle so equipped. Unlike most of the country, quick charge will be a viable option around Seattle in the near future, so I want to be in a position to make maximum use of my daily driver!

Back