Oil & Filter Service

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian

A letter was sent to me from my dealer. According to their service files, my 2012 Mitsubishi i-MiEV may be due for Oil & Filter Service!
The service, with Tire Rotation is only $49.95. It's so tempting to call and schedule an appointment just to see if they figure it out. Should I get them to verify they have the correct size filter in stock first?

:lol: :lol:

It's probably an oversight on their part, but I would do it just to see what happens. If they don't catch it, ask them if they recommend premium gas. :mrgreen: ;)

I got an e-mail shortly after buying my i MiEV in the summer from the service department. It said that I should have about 3000 kilometers on it by then and I should take it in for regular service including an oil change. I politely wrote back that I would let them know in a year when my first service appointment was due. I never heard back from them.

I have received the same service reminder from my dealer. When I called them, they provided boring explanation - it is automatic letter. :(

Back