Headrests

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don

The headrests on my i are leaning further forward than I like - Wish there was a way to alter their angle

Don

Hi Don, welcome to the Mitsubishi iMiev forum!

Are you able to pull the headrests out and flip them around? Or do they tilt too far back then?

I agree with Don about the headrests being a pain in the neck :lol: and suspect they're specifically designed to minimize head movement in the case of a rear-ender or maybe keep the head in a very-specifically defined location for the side airbag.
Marta - no you can't reverse them as only one side has the locking indentations (BTW, you've been lurking forever - are you getting an iMiEV?)
I only install the passengers' headrests if I actually have passengers - otherwise I leave them off to improve visibility.

Hi Joe, it's not in the (financial) cards right now for us to get a Mitsubishi iMiev - I still lurk around here, it helps me live a little vicariously through the rest of you!

Marta - great that you're keeping up with the iMiEV. When the time comes, you'll be that much better informed as to the car's suitability for your purpose. Who knows - an affordable used one might show up.

Back