Good review, almost a great ad for the iMiEV !

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iMiEVNZ7

I like the way he sells the car's good points...

The car is available here in NZ with the flash wheels, but not the leather trims though. The tyres look wider in the front than here too, but it could be a angle of photo thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71-fQJnSAM8

Sign me up for those leather interior choices!!
Mitsubishi, please bring those to the US.

2012, ES, silver with QC, Feb 2013

I am not sure, but I think they can be added later to the car by special order, perhaps you could contact the dealerships in England and ask to have some sent over, and have fitted by an auto upholstery shop.

80 miles range? Is that because it is small in the EU or becasue the battery is bigger? Thx
Pretty fun and informative. Thanks for sharing.

Lithim said:
Sign me up for those leather interior choices!!
Mitsubishi, please bring those to the US.

2012, ES, silver with QC, Feb 2013

No kidding, and those graphics and spoilers. I think they would sell a bit more if the i-MiEV looked like that! I love my i-MiEV but those interiors are far superior to what we are offered here.

Bearing in mind these are for right hand drive, here is some on:

http://www.graysofholbeach-mitsubishi.co.uk/imiev/custom/interior.aspx

there is even a armrest, but ouch the price !.

http://www.sgpetch.co.uk/cmsmedia/admin/content/vehicle_media/Mitsubishi/I_MIEV_pdf_brochure.pdf

a bit of a big download for the pdf, about 25 seconds on broadband..

The leather in red looks cool and the dash in black is neat too.

If it could be speced for left hand drive cars it might work.

The 80 miles was listed as "potential range" light flat driving could easily render that range, right?

Nice "dirty" joke about Mr. Hoover.... :shock:

re the dirty joke, Yes i nearly didn't post the link, the joke made me wince a bit, then i replayed it and it sounded clean enough.

Hands up all who when very young, got out a vacuum or hoover pipe and tried playing vacuum with the dusty carpet.. cough cough !.

" why did the single sheep not worry about being sucked up by a passing sweeper truck ?. Because all clever sheep know there has to be two U's in Vacuum for it to work..."

ewes, are female sheep in case not widely known in some parts of the world, and yes, I just made the joke up when I noticed the spellchecker said vacum needed two u 's. Grin.

iMiEVNZ7 said:
re the dirty joke, Yes i nearly didn't post the link, the joke made me wince a bit, then i replayed it and it sounded clean enough.

Hands up all who when very young, got out a vacuum or hoover pipe and tried playing vacuum with the dusty carpet.. cough cough !.

" why did the single sheep not worry about being sucked up by a passing sweeper truck ?. Because all clever sheep know there has to be two U's in Vacuum for it to work..."

ewes, are female sheep in case not widely known in some parts of the world, and yes, I just made the joke up when I noticed the spellchecker said vacum needed two u 's. Grin.

It was more of a dusty joke than a dirty one.

as for the oddball Kiwi jokes, though.... :roll:

:D

80 miles that is 130 kilometers and that is what RR promised yesterday after charging. I am glad winter is over for the moment at least and RR is climbing accordingly. She is European and has got 16 kilowatt hours.

There is a funny thing about roman military horses backsides and the width of railway tracks or normal cars wheel span. There was a request for imperial "highways" to be broad enough for two imperial hoses going side by side. Russian tracks were broader because they usually raid cities with troikas. Normal cars use the same wheels front and rear and you can put them on railway tracks. They fit - but not our i-MiEV. It has got different wheels front and rear and it does not fit on a railway track. It really is special.

Back