Milford Connecticut on the day we bought our iMiev.

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your new car . I see you have the fastest color too.
The more you drive it the more you appreciated it.

So many people think it's a small car , so I (at 6'2" 250 lbs) I usually comment , Yes but a small guy like me fits into it.
I usually get a look over and a laugh.

Helped my son move some things in the rain so I and managed to fit (with the seat down ) a small arm chair and a coffee table in the back and was pulling our empty trailer.

Most people think an electric car can't pull a trailer.

Having parked beside several other small cars I realized and have commented that if you shorten their cars by the front hood needed for the ICE engine ...
The Miev is not really that a small car.

Quercus, congratulations and trust you'll enjoy your new wheels for years to come ... and have fun keeping her clean. :roll:
Wow, that's a lovely area! What's all that green stuff? :) Everything around here is "golden" - i.e., dried-out and fire-prone.
sandange said:
Having parked beside several other small cars I realized and have commented that if you shorten their cars by the front hood needed for the ICE engine ...The Miev is not really that a small car.
:lol: I'll have to remember that one! Parkability of our iMiEV is definitely one of its strong points!

JoeS said:
Wow, that's a lovely area! What's all that green stuff? :) Everything around here is "golden" - i.e., dried-out and fire-prone.

Milford is one of the first settlements here back east--- you can see why folks put down roots here in 1638. The church in the background was founded 1639.

I sure like the west coast, though-- I married a west coast girl and get out that way when I can.

Back