Mitsubishi Customer Service

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crombie

At the beginning of my order process it seemed that everything went wrong. Best Buy never showed up to do the inspection for the charger. Then AV called and said they would but that fell through twice. AV worked with me and sold me a charger and mailed it to me and my husband is installing. Their customer service eventually made up for the early problems. The, after much frustration, Mitsubishi got their act together - and, by the time you read this, I will be driving my new MiEV!

My dealer is delivering my MiEV to my house at no charge, about a two hour trip. Not only that, but my dealer is sending his MiEV expert with the driver who will go over all the things I need to know. I have received the very best of customer service from Shirlie Slack Auto in Fredericksburg, Virginia. What happened, in my case, was I had ordered my car from another Mitsubishi dealer about 50 miles from my house. Then, less than a month ago I got a call from Mitsubishi U.S. HQ explaining that that dealer would not be authorized to sell me the car because their dealership was not certified to sell electric cars. They told me that Shirlie Slack would bend over backward to work with me and they have done just that. My car had been ordered and they started tracing it and keeping me updated. It had every accessory I ordered but one (blue LED floor lights). I never had to step foot in their dealership - working with phone calls, text messaging, e-mail, and fax and we got it done - including the graphics package. Two days ago he texted me a picture of the car after the wrap was put on - almost a week ahead of schedule. Sweet!

Back