West coast i-MiEVs below MSRP

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

archie_b

A Washington Mitsubishi dealer has seven i-MiEVs for sale, all discounted over $1,000 under MSRP. They have two ES and five SE starting at $28,999 for an ES and $29,820 for an SE. I looked into buying one and having it shipped to Wisconsin, but shipping would eat up almost all of the savings. If you are near Washington state you could save quite a bit.

If anyone is interested the salesperson I spoke with is Brad and his phone number is 425-268-8615.

Being one of the first Seattle-area buyers, I'll just say that this is great news for...the rest of you. :oops:
One other feature of buying a WA State car that might...possibly.. make a difference for some is that EVs are exempt from WA sales tax (on the initial purchase only). That's worth around 9.8%!

I need to request a commission from Mitsubishi. Two folks in the local area have gone on to purchase a new i MiEV after test-driving mine! With the dissapearance of dealer markups, looks like resale will be a challenge on these cars for a while yet. Good thing the battery is warranted for 80% capacity in ten years. That's when my daughter will start driving, and 50 max miles of round trip range sounds about perfect to this dad! One of the other local buyers let his 7 year-old daughter pick the purple i, promising that it'll be her car in ten years!

Back