Looks like I will be buying faster then I thought :(

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigger19687

Bad news day for me :( My pickup is blowing smoke, white, and had to have it towed to the place I take it too for all my stuff. They can't look at it cuz their Diesel guy is not in till Tuesday.

Only good thing is that it happened on my way to Lowes to buy a new electric mower.
I was going to stop at the Mall in Burlington where my son works. He has my Yukon XL and I just got the new plate sticker in and updated Registration.
Thought I would stop over with my set of keys and put it on the plate and Reg in the truck.
Instead I had the tow driver drop me off and I stole my other truck :eek: ;)

So I at least have wheels........... but DARN IT, if I had gotten the dealer with the black i that had minor collison in the rear in the past to lower the price .....

Anyway, there is a dealer in Arlington, 2 small towns over and about 7 or 8 miles, that has one for sale.
3400k miles, built 12/2011 but Reg in 2013 as a corp car. I might see if I can get him down to $8500

Wish me luck !!

Well you've already had "The Bad Luck". Here's wishing you good luck! Keep us posted!

BTW How far is Foxboro from you? There's one at Rodman Ford for $8887. Fully loaded! Every option including QC. Only 8350 miles.

Thanks. I looked at that one, it is far enough that I would need to make sure I had someone follow me home and may have to charge on the way. All highway.
here is my posting on it.
http://myimiev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2563
It has a rear collision before it was even sold, makes me nervous.

I'm going down to Arlington at Noon when they open. Take it for a ride and say here is the check for what I am willing to buy it for $8,500. Take it or I will go to Rodman and buy theirs :mrgreen:
Hope it works, they have had it for 2 months from an auction..

Don't forget to make sure that the Charging/Climate REMOTE is included in the sale!
Hope it goes well - having an ICE vehicle go sick on you is a good motivator...
AT 78 miles, DO plan on stopping for a couple of hours to charge along the way, unless you're really good at hypermiling.

Thanks, I am hoping to buy the one 7 miles from me.

Joe, sorry I had to edit my 1at post. I meant to say 7 to 8 miles, not 78 mines.

The one in Foxboro is about 36 - 40 miles, but all highway

tigger19687 said:
The one in Foxboro is about 36 - 40 miles, but all highway
Starting with a full charge, that's no problem at all - If you keep your speeds to 55 or 60, 50 miles isn't a problem

Don

Arlington was closed :( too bad they lost a sale.
Went to Foxboro, Offered $8600 out the door, they took it.
It is missing the remote and the 2nd key, but it has the charge cord and it works. So I am happy

I will start a new thread

:) Thanks all

Back