This Warranty Manual is available from several sources. There is NO iMiEV USER/OWNER'S MANUAL available!
NINE times the Warranty Manual references the Owner’s Manual. Count them
1. Please familiarize yourself with your all areas of your Vehicle’s Owner’s Manual (page 2)
2. See your Owner’s Manual for more (page 8.)
3. procedures as specified in your Vehicle’s Owner’s Manual.
4. Lithium-ion Battery specified in the Vehicle’s Owner’s Manual.
5. See your Owner's Manual for additional information how you can help maintain (page 9)
6. Failure to operate the Vehicle in accordance with the OWNER’S MANUAL (page 10)
7. use required fluids as specified in your Owner’s Manual
8. maintain the Vehicle as specified in this manual, and in the Owner’s Manual. (page 12)
9. the Vehicle according to the instruction of the Owner’s Manual,and in the Owner’s Manual.( Page 14)
On the phone, Mitsubishi HQ said the Owner’s Manual is available from your dealer. WRONG! My dealer has no manuals and no cars and never has had any. His ability to get an Owner’s Manual is even less than his ability to get a car. Mitsubishi's only comment is "manuals are available from your local dealer."
I'm going to try to buy a LEAF. The LEAF manuals are FREE and on line.