Is this a good price for an SE?

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigeasy

Hey all, I have an offer to buy one for $22540 (minus TT&L) and was about to pull the trigger. It doesn't come with the premium package but don't really need it anyway. Just wondering if anyone knows of a better deal or should I do this one? I live in New Orleans and the car is in NYC so shipping will be around $1000 - if I can find anything closer then it would be a little cheaper.

thanks in advance!

That sounds like the list price minus the $10K Mitsu is rebating to the dealer. There *might* be a few more bucks there that a skilled negotiator could weasel out of them, but probably not a bunch

Personally, I would try to work something on the shipping - I think they could arrange shipping cheaper than you could. Tell them you'll buy it for their $22540 and you want them to arrange shipping for you for an extra $500 and see what they say. You're kinda at their mercy having to purchase from so far away

Don

Hey BigEasy, glad to see some Crescent City interest in our crescent-shaped car! Besides, we've done da hard work and figured out which ducts to plug and make it flood proof. I'd love to see an i tow a Mardi Gras float while powering the lights n sound too. FWIW, my second car shows no loss in capacity from sitting a year in inventory. I regularly see range remaining estimates that match what the first car got right off the boat in Dec 2011. Of course that's only 84 miles with me driving, cause my right foot is still caked heavy with Mississippi mud! (Sho could use some jambalaya right now, it's getting cold in Seattle for this misplaced Slidell boy.) ;)

I think I agree. Residual values look like about 10000. Take a look at my post on "what everybodies paying"

Back