Lease assumption

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawjds

If anyone is interested in a great imiev please see my ad on swapalease.com

Thanks,

Jon

Still available everybody who applies has horrible credit. I lowered the price if anyone wants an additional one the time is right!!!!!

lawjds said:
Still available everybody who applies has horrible credit. I lowered the price if anyone wants an additional one the time is right!!!!!

How much for shipping to Hawaii? What do you mean lowered price? On the down payment? What was it originally? Thanks! Olin

lawjds, let's see… you leased your i-MiEV in mid-February of 2013. By mid-March you seemed to be inordinately concerned about the battery issues Mitsu was having in Japan and by July you were already trying to get out of your lease. You had even started two separate threads regarding transferring your lease. I presume, since you now posted again, that you just now got out of your lease?

As to the reason -
lawjds said:
Its just a matter of space already have a volt, getting a smart electric love the car spacing is tight but if no one jumps on it I am going to continue to drive and enjoy it.
Sorry that the i-MiEV wasn't the right car for you in Miami. Presumably you still have your Volt. Did I understand you correctly in that you were getting a Smart ED?

Not to beat a dead horse, but would you like to shed some light on your disaffection with the iMiEV, so that prospective buyers (and maybe Mitsu?) can profit from your experience?

Nothing wrong with the car just didn't like the service dept and the lack of information from mitsu on the battery issue sent me packing.

Back