Lease: $221 per month / 24 months / $3,445 due at lease sign

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markbb99

Hello everyone
I am thinking buying I Miev. I saw this lease offer on the Mitsubishi Website. This seem like a ready good deal . Has anyone leased the I Miev using this offer?

I only have a 16 mile(one way) commute to work. This seem to be very cheap way to get an electric car. At the end of the lease you simply return the car.
This way you don't have worry about retail price of car after the 2 year lease is over.

Also does anyone in the New England area own an I Miev? What are your experiences with the I Miev ?

Mark in New Hampshire

Leasing is not a bad option for this vehicle. I know most of the leases are 12K, here in Texas they are offering 199 per month / 24 months / with around 1500 at the time of signing. The technology is always changing in being realistic the resell value will probably not be there. But to elimate the dependence of gas since you don't drive that far of a distance, I would say its not a bad idea at all. Even making this a second vehicle to cut out the normal monthly gas bill is usually higher that 221 a month. The vehicle is an amazing vehicle that holds up well in accidents, I have actually seem one that was wrecked first hand, and Mitsubishi is a company that builds their vehicles to last.

That's about 37 cents per mile, plus another 3 cents for electricity - About the same as it costs to drive most economy cars

Not a bad deal if you intend to move up to a better EV two years from now I suppose. If you bought one for $22.5K and drove it 100K it wouldn't be too much cheaper, maybe a dime per mile or so . . . . except it would still be worth *something* at the end of the 100K when you sold it

Don

You can shop for good purchase or lease deals.

Even the LEAF and Volt are offering some amazing
lease deals, with something like $5000 manufacturer
rebates available, or so I hear.

After the federal tax credit and state and local incentives,
EVs appear to be at, or near, bargain lows at some dealers.

Good shopping, and (potentially), welcome to the EV
Revolution. Every gallon not burnt helps the future.

Local Philadelphia area dealer leasing deal: $99 per month, no money down, 24 months lease, advertised at Fred Beans Mitsubishi. Obviously this is the lowest base model, and no mileage was listed for the deal. However, hard not to look at this offer. Probably the drop in price of the 2013 of the Nissan Leaf and subsequent likely lower lease deals on the 2012 models are playing intio this. This is the 2012 MY car.

Back