solved: caniOn: Sponsor search program

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

me68

solved: caniOn: Sponsor search program

Since release 136 from 16th of January, 2016 caniOn offers the feature 'CarState', which enables you to work with most caniOn data also outside from caniOn in realtime.

On using this feature caniOn data are uploaded from the app in the car to a webserver and downloaded from this webserver to a second device in your pocket. You'll find a description with technical details at https://canion.azurewebsites.net/.

caniOn offers an own webserver for free (http sync Shared) to users, who do not want to operate an own webserver. This webserver and a mysql-database are hosted at Microsoft Azur Cloud. These services were free till now.

With 14th of March, 2018, Microsoft will change the pricing tier. To continue operation of his mysql-database, you have to order at least pricing tier 'Venus' with a fee of $9,99 per month.

gU2BJW6uKtKB_Xu6ymSrGPeSq37FsFBjpbKaUZRezUBYzxllAX6NNe5Xx_4NQDzvUZDAJRNkwnDwjsTjQbJeerfZArE9ExIMTq-PmFn98bvua5qhLMIkGZdQ8E6wygKzXQR0zQdOoRhMaxmNSw1Y1R34BK8Sav2zduGsv5dA9gasduoGl_jsbYjBPzYv1jtwLidFOfAFDRFJwBLKR4UzlIvMTitQC01vby7f_y9yHkoS1V27-m1Nx_Psw9a0GDnIZC0HXguVK-h40UO1IeQejYmeNE49oXYjUYYcuxRVccObhhRT21l59uGoDO59MWM6hpUKMDu3AS3Gxyj4lisQ3oxsXbD2ndyA3nnXTeAWFQUC15yqbRNTigxtEh8IQpnP5my-Z-z_p5lzh71jB3r-2h1N0v2Xynwj540yUc_l1UomCoQQiHn9jBfTNRqzb0ZBaQl4jz5g4YxHMl1kJKgn5XPB91qOK20k-WWnQdcg_bDFir8ifZHDYSJb3A2Y4HR9uclnBWV-vfFUypyBvs5Prc9omcHOnzR1mDi2htCuLu2OjiFDNOfgFqAS4qa3nQHKoPKuc9aq0pPYBnsIYUSW_8QJJj-WsYzDRMOzeJM=w1440-h972-no

So, we start a sponsor search program now to continue operation of our caniOn-mysql-database in Microsoft Azure Cloud.

Everybody is highly welcome to participate: via PayPal to [email protected], purpose: emobility.canion.mysql

Martin

I'm sure we all appreciate your hard work, Martin and Xavier! Our triplets are worth more and easy to control because of this app. Adding my 20€ to cover part of new costs.

If I may... I wish you could address changes made with I-Miev MY 2015 and later causing Canion unable to show batt status and batt temp panels, which are the most important for any user. I have one I-Miev MY 2015 and a new I-Miev at home right now, so if I could help somehow, I'd try my best.

We are able to do this service also without database now. So this service will be free again.

Martin

Back