Canion Cockpit turtle

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mponsn

Hi,

I've got my '13 imiev for a week now, and today it's the first time I depleted the battery. I managed to get home just with no RR (showing ---) and no battery bars, but no turtle light on.

I hooked my canion app just before to start charging the car, and at the cockpit view I realize that the turtle light was on for a while whenever I press the brake pedal and make the vacuum pump works. The actual light at the car never was on, so I wander if the canion app uses a different criteria or my bulb it's broken.

Do you happen to recall what the State of Charge (SoC) was? There is a brief window where there is no bars or turtle light.

mponsn said:
I hooked my canion app just before to start charging the car, and at the cockpit view I realize that the turtle light was on for a while whenever I press the brake pedal and make the vacuum pump works. The actual light at the car never was on, so I wander if the canion app uses a different criteria or my bulb it's broken.

I'm pretty sure I've had turtle come on on the dash and then just afterwards gone down a steep hill with plenty of regen and the turtle did not turn off again. So I think external charging is the only way for turtle to go off.

Back