Oops...Reset the Service Reminder Too Many Times

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apb

I decided to do the regular maintenance and checked everything, but I managed to reset the service reminder a few too many times (I was learning the process....). So now the car, with 18,472 miles thinks that it can go another 71,600 miles or 19 months before the next service. Is there a way (apart from visiting the dealer) to reset the service reminder? Thanks!

It's confusing, but the miles indicated for service isn't miles to go. Instead, that is the slated odometer reading for the next service.

As far as resetting it, no idea.

Lol, I just did the same. Doesn't look like it can be fixed at home. Not a big deal though, the car can probably get to 71k with no service :D As far as miles showing next service as pv1 mentioned, mine doesn't work that way as far as I can tell. Reset it once, went to 15900, reset again went to 26000, however car has 45k miles on it, I would just keep records and check it over yearly at the least. Not much it needs.

Back