Getting the Remote Control for C-Zero

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vixoe

Hello all,
I'm sorry if this has already been covered, but i cant find the answer.
Is it possible to buy a remote for C-zero as you have for the iMiev?

/Henrik

As I understand it, the C-Zero & iOn are not compatible with the remote control.
Apparently the i-MiEV has an aerial printed on (or visible through) one of the little windows at the front of the car - does anyone have a photo that shows this?

I believe there is a control unit of some sort inside the car too in order to communicate with the remote. The French clones are appearantly missing this unit.

Yes, it's applied to or part of one of these tiny front quarter windows.

It's also a module in the car and likely some coding... probably too much effort I suspect.

There was that WiFi J1772 item posted on here... but it wouldn't do the heating or AC.

Personally, I can't see how it would be worth the effort to retrofit it.

At a portuguese facebook group for owners of these cars, a member posted a picture of a remote with the Citroen logo on it (sorry, it seems I'm unable to show it here, due to facebook being restricted at my workplace).

Apparently his car, with a 2020 license plate, just as mine, came equiped with it. He bought the car used a few days ago and didn't even had an idea about what the remote was for.

Does anyone have a picture of the mentioned printed receptor? I would like to try to get a remote for myself, if I knew my car would be compatible with it.

Cheers!

Back