CaniOn showing higher Mileage then what is on the car ?

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigger19687

Got my scanner and figured out how Canion works.
Only issue is that the App is showing that I have 13,+++ miles, when I have 8,3++ miles.

Could there be something wrong with the Odometer in the car ?

The car was in a fender bender before it was even sold and the dealer must have fixed it.

Could there be a way of rolling back the odometer on this car ?

BTW, I have a little less then 1/2 "tank" battery life and CaniOn showed that they are all in the same line. something like 3.85 or something like that.
It is now charging to full (hopefully) and I will test the car during the week to see how far I go and when I have to charge.

The odometer in CaniOn is set to kilometers, not miles. The only distance measurement that is in miles is RR, since that is a simple value grab from the gauges.

CaniOn shows my car with 35,000+ on the odometer, but that is km. I only have 22,000 miles on it.

If all cells are very close if not the same voltage, that is a good sign that the cells are in balance. 3.85 volts is an excellent voltage for less than half charge. All cells should top out at 4.105 volts at a full charge.

OMG :oops: I completely forgot that it is in Kilometer and not miles. such a dope. Although that is a great thing, here I was thinking that someone played with the odometer.
Thank you.

I just looked and the battery cache, it was 3.880 straight across. Good to know. Can't wait to see what it is this morning

Back